Animal Control

The Falls Church Animal Control Officer enforces city and state codes and laws dealing with animals and their control. The Animal Control Officer also investigates cruelty cases and can assist residents with wildlife concerns. The Animal Control Officer's primary function is to help and protect residents while dealing with animals as humanely as possible. The cooperation and assistance of all residents, however, is necessary to provide for good human and animal relationships in the community.