- Check the website calendar for upcoming meeting information. They are scheduled as needed.
- Past Virtual Meetings: Visit the City's webcasts website. Scroll to the Archives section, then the Webcasts section. Scroll to find committee meetings.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
The three member committee is appointed by the Circuit Court from a recommended list provided by the local political party’s for staggered three year terms. Two of the members on the Electoral Board represent the political party that cast the highest number of votes at the last preceding gubernatorial election. The third member represents the party that received the next highest amount of votes.
- Russ Ugone - R, Chair, term: 1/1/2022 – 12/31/2024
- Margarette Shovlin – R, Vice Chair, term: 1/1/2022 – 12/31/2023 (serving the remainder of a term for a past member)
- Renee Andrews – D, Secretary, term: 1/1/2019 – 12/31/2022
- Kelli Edwards, Deputy Registrar
In each county and city in Virginia, a three-member Electoral Board is responsible for the proper and orderly conduct of all elections held in their locality. This includes preparation of ballots, administration of absentee ballot provisions, the conduct of the election, and the ascertaining of the results of the election. The Electoral Board is also responsible for appointing a General Registrar/Director of Elections to a term of four years.