Business Licenses & Permits

  1. All Licenses & Permits Listings

    Obtain the necessary license or permit from the city.

  2. Alcoholic Beverage License

    The Alcoholic Beverage Commission exercises a monopoly over the importation and sale of alcoholic beverages other than beer and wine and issues licenses for the manufacture of liquor, the wholesale of beer and wine, the sale of beer and wine and the sale of spirits by the drink.

  3. Building Permits

    Apply for the necessary building permits.

  4. Business License

    Access the city business license and federal tax information.

  5. Certificate of Occupancy

    A request for an application for a Certificate of Occupancy must be filed with the City of Falls Church Department of Environmental Services.

  6. Massage Therapist Permits

    Obtain a massage therapist permit through the city's Police Department.

  7. Pawnbroker License

    Discover how to obtain a Pawnbroker License from the City of Falls Church.

  8. Peddler's, Solicitor's & Canvasser's Permit

    Review information about the peddler's, solicitor's, and canvasser's permit.

  9. Precious Metals Dealer's Permit

    Find information on precious metals dealer's permits.

  10. Sign Permits

    All new signs require review by the Zoning Division.