October 30, 2021
Every Saturday, Year-Round
April - December: 8:00 a.m. - Noon
January - March: 9:00 a.m. - Noon
300 Park Ave.
Falls Church, VA 22046
Farmers Market To Go
Saturday, October 30, 2021
Every Saturday, every week, you'll find fresh, local produce, meat, dairy, flowers & plants, honey, and so much more! Please review and abide by the COVID-19 guidelines. Pre-ordering is strongly encouraged.
- Click here to download the full list of guidelines that apply to customers and producers (updated July 27, 2020)
- Every attendee age 10 and over will be required to wear a mask or face covering. The exceptions listed in Governor Northam’s Executive Order 63 apply.
- The market will be open on Saturdays from 9am to Noon in January through March, and 8am to Noon in April through December.
- Customers are strongly encouraged to pre-order their purchases. Browsing and shopping are allowed, but strongly discouraged.
- Pre-ordering is preferred. Customers buy goods in advance -- online or over the phone -- and pick-up at the market. See list of vendors with ordering and contact information below.
- When possible only one person per family should enter the market at a time.
- A minimum social distancing and physical separation of 6 feet between individuals will be enforced.
- Hand sanitizer will be available. Customers are encouraged to bring their own sanitizer as well as disinfecting wipes.
- Customers are not permitted to touch any items for sale other than the prepackaged bag or box they are handed by the producer.
- Pre-paying for orders is preferred but if that is not possible, payment can be made at the market with a credit card or check. Cash will only be accepted if a card is not available. No coins can be used to complete the transaction.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted in the farmers market.