September 30, 2021
W. Broad St. and S. Washington St.
Falls Church, VA 22046
One City Center Project Virtual Meeting
Thursday, September 30, 2021
Join the project developer and City staff for a virtual meeting on the proposed project site. Note the new, later start time at 6:30 p.m.
There are two upcoming events to learn more about the proposed One City Center project!
- Walking Tour: Wednesday, September 29, 2021 from 3 p.m. to 4:30 p.m. (event details)
- Virtual Town Hall Meeting: Thursday, September 30, 2021 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Zoom Meeting ID: 878 9054 1261 / Passcode: 431894
Audio Only: +1 (301) 715-8592
(or find your local number at https://thelandlawyers.zoom.us/u/kc08zutfr
Learn more about the One City Center project through an onsite walking tour and a virtual town hall meeting, both hosted by Atlantic Realty Companies, Ltd., the project developer. The public can ask questions and provide feedback at both events.
About the Proposed Development
One City Center is a new mixed-use development project proposed by Atlantic Realty Companies, Ltd. (the Developer). The site is located in the southwest quadrant of the W. Broad Street and S. Washington Street. As proposed, the project would include the following key elements:
- Façade improvements to the existing George Mason Square office campus
- Façade improvements to 150 South Washington Street
- A new 10 story mixed-use building comprised of approximately 109,912 square feet of new commercial uses and 321,034 square feet of new residential uses with 246 rental apartments
The City of Falls Church and Atlantic Realty Companies, Ltd. is committed to the letter and spirit of the Americans with Disabilities Act. To request a reasonable accommodation for any type of disability call 703-248-5040 (TTY 711).
Event and Project Links, Contacts