October 13, 2017
300 Park Ave.
Falls Church, VA 22046
full-service DMV2Go bus will be in front of City Hall (330 Park Ave.)
on Friday, October 13 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. The accessible mobile office
provides all DMV transactions including:
DMV 2 Go at City Hall
Friday, October 13, 2017
The full-service DMV2Go bus will be in front of City Hall (300 Park Ave.) on Friday, October 13 from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Customers should be prepared with the required documents to complete transactions. No appointments are necessary.
- Applying for and renewing driver's licenses;
- Obtaining ID cards (including photos) and Virginia's veterans ID cards;
- Taking road and knowledge tests;
- Obtaining copies of driving records, vehicle titles, license plates, decals, and transcripts;
- Ordering disabled parking placards or plates; and,
- Updating an address after a move for DMV and voter registration.
The remaining 2017 dates are as follows and usually on Monday, always from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
also dates for the limited-service DMV Connect. These remaining 2017
events take place at the American Legion (400 N. Oak St.), usually on
Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, and always from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.:
- October 11, 12, 13 (Note: This is Wednesday, Thursday, Friday)
- November 13, 15, 16
- December 11, 13, 14