March 5, 2019
105 W. Broad St.
Falls Church, VA 22046
City Council Referral
Economic Development Authority: Joint Public Meeting on West Falls Church Economic Development Project
Tuesday, March 5, 2019
Joint meeting with the Human Services Advisory Council and Chamber of Commerce to discuss the proposed project. This is a public comment opportunity with presentations and a question and answer session.
The City Council, at their February 25, 2019 public hearing, officially referred Resolution (TR19-08) for the West Falls Economic Development project to city boards, commissions, and community organizations for review and recommendation to the Council, and scheduled a public hearing and final consideration for May 28, 2019. This meeting fulfills part of that referral.
About the Proposed Development
A Special Exception Entitlement application was submitted on February 4, 2019. A summary of the proposed project and application materials can be viewed on the City’s website.
More Joint Public Meetings
- Tuesday, March 5 at 7 p.m. (Viget Offices, 105 W. Broad St., 4th Floor, Falls Church)
Economic Development Authority, Human Services Advisory Council, Chamber of Commerce
- Wednesday, March 6 at 7 p.m. (Community Center, 223 Little Falls St., Falls Church)
Arts & Humanities Council, Recreation & Parks Advisory Board, Village Preservation & Improvement Society
- Thursday, March 7 at 7:30 p.m. (Community Center, 223 Little Falls St., Falls Church)
Historic Architecture Advisory Board, Historical Commission
- Monday, March 11 at 7 p.m. (Mary Ellen Henderson Middle School Cafetorium, 7130 Leesburg Pike, Falls Church)
Citizens' Advisory Committee on Transportation, Housing Commission, Library Board of Trustees
Tuesday, March 12 at 7 p.m. (School Board Conference Room, 800 W. Broad St., Suite 203, Falls Church)
- Wednesday, March 13 at 7:30 p.m. (Community Center, 223 Little Falls St., Falls Church)
Architectural Advisory Board, Environmental Sustainability Council, Planning Commission, Tree Commission