Subscribe here for an email when major updates are made to this page.
General Contacts and Quick Links
City Department Contacts and Quick Links
- Commissioner of the Revenue: firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-248-5450 (TTY 711)
Residents can submit an online Vehicle registration form. Businesses can download the 2020 License Forms and 2020 tangible personal property (TPP) form.
- Economic Development: email@example.com or 703-248-5224 (TTY 711)
Provides information and resources for City businesses.
- Housing and Human Services: firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-248-5005 (TTY 711)
The City of Falls Church Housing and Human Services (HHS) is offering emergency financial assistance for rent and utilities for those who were affected by the COVID-19 pandemic. HHS also serves as a referring agency for needs such as food, dental care for adults, and health care. For additional information, call 703-248-5005 (TTY), email email@example.com, or visit www.fallschurchva.gov/hhs.
- Library (Mary Riley Styles Public Library): Contact Us Here or 703-248-5030 (TTY 711)
The Library is closed, but they are issuing new library cards, offering curbside service, and holding video conference events. Check out the Library at Home webpage which includes links to the digital collection (eBooks, eAudiobooks, movies, magazines, etc.). Newsletter sign-up and archives.
- Permits, Zoning, and Building Safety: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, or 703-248-5080 (TTY 711)
Licenses and Permits
- Police: 911 for Police emergencies
Please do not call Police with COVID-19 or general City questions. Contact Fairfax Health with COVID-19 questions: firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-267-3511 (TTY 711) or the City’s Public Information office with general questions: email@example.com or 703-248-5200 (TTY 711).
- Public Works: firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-248-5350 (TTY 711)
Streets and sidewalks; storm water and sanitary sewer; urban forestry; solid waste and recycling. Website
- Recreation and Parks and the Community Center: email@example.com or 703-248-5027 (TTY 711)
The Community Center is closed. Some classes and activities are available in person or online. Discover the Recreation and Parks monthly newsletter full of online opportunities for fitness, recreation, creativity, and learning that will help you keep your body moving, your brain buzzing, and create some #LittleCityBigFun memories at home. Subscribe here.
- Treasurer: firstname.lastname@example.org or 703-248-5046 (TTY 711)
Tax Payments for personal property and real estate; vehicle decals; dog licenses; tax relief applications for the elderly and/or disabled; yard waste stickers; zone parking permits (Winter Hill, Founders Row); other City payments. Website and Pay Online. Payment may also be dropped in the yellow metal box outside the West Wing entrance of City Hall.
Residents and businesses can now pay for a number of additional services online at www.fallschurchva.gov/PayOnline.
- Real Estate Taxes: RPC/property account number and bill number required.
- Personal Property Taxes: Bill number and Property Account (PPID) number required.
- Parking Tickets: Citation number required.
- Yard Waste Stickers: Pay online, then stickers will be mailed.
- Dog Licenses: Complete the application for new or renewals, pay online, then dog tags will be mailed.
- Permits: Submit the permit application as usual, then pay online.
- Business Licenses: File with the Commissioner of the Revenue as usual, then pay online.
- Meals Tax: File with the Commissioner of the Revenue as usual, then pay online.
COVID-19 Information and Resources
City Information and Resources