The Annual Falls Church Memorial Day Parade and Festival is Monday, May 29, from 9:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M. on the grounds of City Hall (300 Park Ave.).
There is something for everyone at this free, family-friendly event. Festival-goers of all ages will enjoy inflatable attractions, pony rides, arts and crafts, food, civic and business booths, stage entertainment, and more. The parade will be led by this year’s Grand Marshal, Barb Cram.
Current Schedule of Events (subject to change)
- 9:00 A.M. -- Don Beyer Volvo 3K Fun Run
- Start line: Great Falls St. at Little Falls St.
- No registration required!
- Rollerblades and bicycles not permitted
- 9:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. -- Music on the Main Stage, located on Park Ave. at Little Falls St.
- 9:15 A.M. -- Andrew Acosta Band
- 12:15 P.M. -- City of Falls Church Concert Band
- 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. -- Amusements for Children in Cherry Hill Park
- Moon bounces, pony and train rides, and more!
- 10:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. -- Tours of Cherry Hill Farmhouse
- 11:00 A.M. -- Veterans Ceremony at Veterans Memorial, Community Center
- 2:00 P.M. -- Parade begins
- Parade route on Park Ave.
- Led by 2017 Grand Marshal, Barb Cram
- Trophy Presentation after Parade
Keep in mind, parking is limited and some roads will be closed. The Kaiser Deck will be closed for construction. See a list of parking options and road closures.