Join us on Monday, May 28 for the 37th Annual Memorial Day Festival and Parade where over 10,000 people will converge on the City Hall grounds to enjoy food, live entertainment, artisans and vendors from all over the region. It's a great day for everyone! The parade will be led by this year’s Grand Marshal, Midge Wang.
Current Schedule (subject to change)
- 9:00 A.M. -- Don Beyer Volvo 3K Fun Run (no registration required!)
- 9:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. -- Music on the Main Stage
- 9:00 A.M. - 10:30 A.M. -- Convertible Jerk Band
- 11:00 A.M. - 11:45 A.M. -- Louis the Magician (Children's Magician)
- 12:15 P.M. - 1:15 P.M. -- Falls Church Concert Band
- 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. -- Festival with Children's rides, food, and vendors
- 10:00 A.M. - 2:00 P.M. -- Tours of Cherry Hill Farmhouse
- 11:00 A.M. - 12:00 P.M. -- Veterans' Ceremony at Veterans Memorial, Community Center. Keynote Speaker is Ret. Army Colonel Ward Nickisch
- 2:00 P.M. -- Parade begins, led by Grand Marshal Midge Wang
And remember! Transportation is always tricky on Memorial Day. Certain road closures are in effect for the Fun Run and the Parade. Get the full details on the Festival and Parade Parking page.
Thank you to our current event sponsors!
Beyer Auto Group • Compass Realty • Falls Church News-Press • Galleria Florist • Goldfish Swim School - Falls Church • Gutter Helmet • Homefix Custom Remodeling • Kitchen Saver • LeafFilter Gutter Protection • Passanante's Home Food Service • T-Mobile