Take a virtual tour, narrated by Library Director Jenny Carroll, of the proposed interior layout and design for the expanded and renovated library!
Notes from the Video
- Soothing neutral colors throughout main level, vibrant colors on the lower level
- More tables and chairs next to windows with outlets for charging devices
- 10 public computers with privacy screens
- Local History Room will be moved to main level
- The main level conference room is three times the size of the current room
- The lower level conference room holds 180 people
- Children's art tiles and all memorial objects will return to the Library
- Three arches maintained along with exposed brick wall
- The lower level for children and teens will be zoned: infants through 5 year olds, school-aged children, and teens
- On the lower level, many of the bookshelves and bins will be child height
- Stadium seating on the lower level will be similar to current seating by bay windows
- Ample stroller parking on the lower level
To learn more about the Library Project, go to www.fallschurchva.gov/LibraryProject.