Updated at 9:30am on Friday, March 27. Subscribe here for an email when major updates are made to this page.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you go into public, know the risks:
- IF YOU ARE 65 YEARS OR OLDER: Stay home, per CDC guidance. Do not go out in public for volunteer or donation reasons.
- IF YOU ARE SICK: DO NOT go out if you are sick, not even for volunteering or donating. DO NOT volunteer if you are sick. DO NOT donate physical items if you are sick.
- CHILDREN: Not recommended for children as they cannot reliably keep a 6’ distance between themselves and others.
- GROUPS: Do not volunteer in groups of 10 or more. Solo activities are best.
Volunteer and Donation Opportunities
- Food for Others (Link)
- Falls Church Community Services Council (email)
- Saint James Church (call 703-532-8815)
- Falls Church Education Foundation (link, email)
- VolunteerFairfax (Link)
- Medical Reserve Corps, the official volunteer organization of the Fairfax County Health District, which serves the City of Falls Church, Fairfax County, City of Fairfax, and all towns located in the county (link or email firstname.lastname@example.org)
COVID-19 Information and Resources
City Information and Resources