Ways to Pay
There are a number of ways to pay for real estate tax, personal property (car) tax, parking tickets, and special trash collection fees.
The Invoice Cloud online payment option is fast and convenient! Pay via:
- Electronic checks or electronic fund transfer from your checking or savings account (no additional fees)
- Credit card and debit card: American Express, Discover, Master Card, Visa (additional 2.95 percent fee applies)
There are many advantages of paying online:
- Pay your bill from wherever you have internet access
- Email reminders when a payment is due - when you register
- Secure access to payment history
- Less paperwork and easier payments
- Faster and easier than writing checks
- Never forget a payment with automatic payments
- No more running to the mailbox
Registering on Invoice Cloud Portal
When registering for the first time, you will be asked to enter your Property Account Number (PPID# for Personal Property and RPC# for Real Estate) and bill number. Both of these numbers are on your bill. The system will then auto-populate your Customer Number at the top of the next page. This is your internal customer number from Falls Church City associated with your tax bills, and you will need it for future log-ins to the website (it will be emailed to you with the registration email).
Multiple Invoice Cloud Customer Numbers
It is possible to have more than one customer number! Customer Numbers are assigned when you register your vehicle with the City. If you have more than one vehicle, the vehicles must be titled exactly the same in order to be under the same Customer Number. If the vehicles are titled differently — for instance, one spouse is listed first on one vehicle and the other spouse is listed first on the second vehicle, then each vehicle will have a separate customer number.
Outdoor Drop Box at City Hall
Payments must be in the drop box by 5 p.m. on the due date. The drop box is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week outside the West Wing entrance of City Hall.
Mail Payment with Invoice
Mail your payment with invoice to:
300 Park Avenue
Suite 201 West
Falls Church, VA 22046
Pay In Person at City Hall during Business Hours
The Treasurer's Office is open 9 a.m. to 4 p.m., Monday through Friday in Suite 201 West of City Hall.