Disposal of Deceased Animals

The owner of an animal or fowl that has died is responsible for having the body cremated or buried. The City of Falls Church Public Works Department or the Animal Control Officer will pick up deceased pets from the streets. Residents with deceased pets may take their animals to the Animal Welfare League of Arlington for disposal at no charge. For further information view City Code Part II, Chapter 4, Article 1, Sec. 4-7.