Types of Permits and Passes
- Residential Parking Permit: Zone 2 Grove & Park Avenues
- Short-Term Visitor Parking Pass: Valid for up to three days in Zone 2 Grove & Park Avenues
- FlexPass: Long-term visitor pass, valid for up to 60 days in Zone 2 Grove & Park Avenues
All of the following conditions must be met to qualify for a residential parking permit, visitor parking passes, or FlexPasses:
- Residents living within the 200 to 330 block of Grove Avenue, on Chestnut Street, and the 900 block of Park Avenue (download Zone 2 map); and
- Vehicles properly registered with the Commissioner of the Revenue; and
- No outstanding balances owed to the City including property taxes, parking tickets, or other City fees.
You do not need a residential parking permit if you park off street in a private space. You must, however, register the vehicle with the Commissioner of the Revenue and display a valid City decal at all times.
How to Apply
There are two applications available:
Complete the application and return by mail, email, or in person:
About the Permit and Passes
- If your application is accepted, you will receive a Zone 2 permit parking decal and 30 short-term visitor passes. There is no charge.
- Each additional book of 30 short-term visitor parking passes can be purchased for $5 from the Treasurer's Office.
- Short-term visitor parking passes are valid for up to three days.
- Parking in Zone 2 without a permit during the restricted time could result in a $50 fine.