- Meets as needed.
- Check the website calendar for upcoming meeting information.
- Past Virtual Meetings: Visit the City's webcasts website. Scroll to the Archives section, then the Webcasts section. Scroll to find meetings.
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
All members shall be appointed by the City Council.
- Debora Schantz-Hiscott, Falls Church City Council Member, Chair
- David Snyder, Falls Church City Council Member, Vice Chair
- Robert Young, Economic Development Authority, Treasurer
- Wyatt Shields, City Manager, Secretary
- Michael Trauberman, City Resident
- Peter Kien, City Resident (alternate)
The West Falls CDA was created by City Council for the purpose of issuing bonds to pay for public infrastructure in the West Falls district, and administering a special assessment on property in the district to pay the debt service for those bonds, plus eligible administrative expenses associated with the district. This was requested the landowners, including the City of Falls Church, the Economic Development Authority, Falls Church Gateway Partners, and a Trammel Crowe entity. Read or download these important documents: