Water & Sewer

Sewer System

City of Falls Church customers will receive a bill for sewer services through Fairfax Water. Service requests, however, should be made through the city. 

Water Utility System

As of January 3, 2014, water service is provided to City of Falls Church residents and businesses by Fairfax Water. All customers of the Falls Church Water Utility automatically became customers of Fairfax Water on January 3, 2014; there is no need to open an account with Fairfax Water if you had an existing account with Falls Church Water Utility.

Current Water Service Issues & Requests

If you need to report or request new accounts, water main breaks, or other information, call Fairfax Water at 703-698-5800.