Saturday, October 29, 2022
- Cherry Hill Park (312 Park Ave.)
- Buy wristbands for one timeslot: either 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. or 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. - Different color wristbands are required for each timeslot.
- Tickets are $1 each and required for each person; children under 2 years are free
- Wristbands can be purchased:
- In Cherry Hill Park the day of the event - cash only
- In person at the Community Center beginning Wednesday, October 26 (exact cash, credit card or check)
- Mt. Daniel Elementary First Graders perform at 1:05 p.m. and Second Graders perform at 3:35 p.m.
- Park in the City Hall and Community Center parking lot, or on side streets (please check signs for time limits), or in the Kaiser Permanente garage.
- Baddpizza will be onsite at 12:30pm for lunch.
Enjoy a spooktacular family fun event with carnival games, inflatables, candy, fall snacks, and more! Bring a trick or treat bag from home to collect your goodies. Costumes are encouraged! Wristbands are required to participate in all activities.
Thank you to our sponsors: Black Rock Orchard, CommuniKids, Goldfish Swim School and Lead Day School.
If there’s inclement weather, the event will be moved inside the Community Center (223 Little Falls St.). If the event is moved inside, strollers must be left outside of the Community Center, but it's best if you leave them at home.
Become an event sponsor to promote your business to over 3,000 parents and children. Sponsorship levels start at $1,500. Download the information and form here.