The City of Falls Church is committed to the letter and spirit of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) year-round. To request a reasonable accommodation for any type of disability, call (571) 402-9102 (TTY 711).
- Potential Federal Government Shutdown: Housing and Human Services
- Car Tax (Personal Property Tax)
- November 7 General Election
- Mail-in ballots have been sent.
- If you don’t receive your by-mail ballot by October 3, contact us!
- Early voting started Friday, September 22.
- Traffic Signals
- Broad and Maple: New cabinet on order.
- Hillwood and Cherry: Wiring scheduled to be fixed week of May 29.
- Hillwood and Roosevelt: Wood poles installed and mast arms are scheduled to be replaced in June.
- Curbside Composting
- The City of Falls Church offers residential and business Curbside Composting through Compost Crew, with 60 percent of the fee subsidized by the City!
- Curbside weekly pickup can include meats, seafood, dairy, compostable plastics, greasy parts of pizza boxes, and more!
- Learn more and sign-up.
For a full list of all upcoming events, please visit the calendar.
- Sunset Cinema
- Free: Cherry Hill Park September 29, October 6, and October 13!
- Fall Clean-Up Day
- Saturday, September 30
- To register or for more information, email recycling or call 703-248-5466 (TTY 711).
- Recycling Extravaganza
- Saturday, October 7
- Event is open to City of Falls Church community members only, with proof of residency required.
- Farm Day
- October 7, Cherry Hill Park
- 10 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Admission is free but some activities require a small fee (cash only)
Recent Council Action Highlights
Subscribe to Focus on Falls Church
- City news at your fingertips
- Emailed weekly on Thursdays